Bilevel is the generic term to describe these machines. BiPAP, for Bilevel Positive Airway Pressure, is registered with Respironics; ResMed uses VPAP for Variable Positive Airway Pressure.
The Puritan Bennett GoodKnight 425 Bilevel machine includes the following features:
- Smallest, lightest Bilevel, BiPAP or VPAP on the market.
- SilverLining 3.10 Data Management software option to download compliance and session data.
- International power supply to operate on any AC current from 110 to 240 without adjustment to the machine. (An adapter may be needed to plug the CPAP into a wall outlet outside the US.)
- Direct DC operation without the need for a DC/AC inverter, just a cable and adapter which are sold separately on our site.
- Automatic altitude compensation adjustment.
- Two washable, reusable pollen filters are included; optional ultra-fine filters are available.
- 2 year manufacturer warranty against defects.